343
Last weekend was the last time I'd get to see Candice in three weeks.
Hubbubb :(
It were still proper good though. And it still hasn't hit me that I won't be seeing her this weekend!
Aaaaanyway, Friday night we watched The Grudge. It was rubbish. The ending was poor and I wasted a couple of quid getting it from Sky Box Office. Wack.
However, the rest of the evening was great, although we were both ti0red.
Saturday we woke up late and I had a bit of a rush getting ready for work. Candice went out with Char for a meal or something whilst I earned my pennies.
I got home and led down and chatted to Candice. She bought me Chewits! Hooray! I had a quick shower and we had some alone time. Huzzah!!1
Soon after we went to the shop to buy drinks and I got some sweeties. Vimto bonbons for the win! Oh and some 'Sheh-beht'. Oi oi!
We went up Char's and it was ACE. Moxham, Cray, Char, Amy (for a bit), me and Candice. Awes. I just had a really decent time sat around laughing and joking with everyone.
Me and Candice offered to do a chippy run as everyone was hungry. Bwahahaha. I haven't laughed like that for a while. The sort of laughter where you really shouldn't laugh but can't help it. We ordered our food and then mocked the other customers.
"Phwoar!"
There was some 12 year old bitchwhore from hell who, when we were talking BETWEEN OURSELVES behind her, decided it was okay to turn around and stare at us for a good minute. Now, a minute is a bloody long time to stare and I was going to say something but refrained for fear she would attack me with her ankles.
We returned to Chizzar's and were awesome again. I got hyper and slid around on the laminate flooring and people made fun of my ass as it is The Smallest Ass In The World (tm).
We then went home. SWEET!
Sunday was spent in my room just lying down and talking and cuddling. Eeeee. Although we did eat Sunday Roast and stuff. And Candice massacred my chest.
PORN. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE.
Then Candice had to go home.

That's a sad monkey.
Went to the station and said bye but I didn't want to leave. But I had to cos I had work. Poo.
Went to work, it was alright. Got paid lots of money! one hundred and forty odd pounds! Yuss!
That'll do.
IT'S EXACTLY TWO WEEKS TIL MY BIRTHDAY
chro x


1 Comments:
At 5:40 PM,
. said…
aww a good weekend :D
up Chars was cool. i love your friends.
i cant wait three weeks! come see me! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home